See more Multi tools & hobby tools
Dremel 230V 175W Corded Multi tool 4000
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 1x Dremel 4000, 1x Flexible Shaft, 1x 191 high speed cutter, 1x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 1x Silicon carbide grinding stone 19.8mm, 2x 422 polishing point 10mm, 3x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1x 403 bristle brush, 1x 421 polishing compound, 1x 425 polishing wheel 22.5mm, 2x SC456 SpeedClic metal cutting wheels, 2x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 3x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit, 1x 511 Speedclic abrasive buffs, 10x 413 Sanding Discs, 1x 407 sanding band and mandrel, 11x 411 sanding disc, 1x 150 drill bit, 1x SC402 Speedclic mandrel, 1x 401 mandrel, 1x 402 mandrel
Features and benefits
- Dremel 4000
- High power 175W motor for high performance
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories
- Full variable speed control (5.000-35.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||35000rpm|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Power voltage supply||230V|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||On/Off button|
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Bought my one of these 3 years ago and it is still going strong, if treated with respect ie: lokk after it, oil the parts and it will serve you well.
Unusable - Doesn't come with the correct collet
Ashp12 - 8 months ago
I'm sure this is great but haven't been able to use it as the collet that it comes with is too small for the accessories. Been scratching my head for an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't get the tools in and only realised after watching a video online. Very frustrating it isn't useable without an additional purchase.
Just What I Needed
Richy Y - 8 months ago
Great piece of kit. Very easy to use. Like the click on cutting discs.
Doesn’t work out the box
Hilvesh - 11 months ago
I bought this product a week ago and right out the box and after turning it on, there was a loud high pitched screeching noise that got much worse if the speed was even touched slightly. The reviews I’ve seen for this were bad so definitely not worth the money and I’d reccommend testing it after purchase before leaving the store
Shredder1 - 1 year ago
I purchased the 4000 because I had bought other makes of this kind of tool before and thought it would be of superior quality, longevity and number of accessories which can be purchased. I suppose two out of three aint bad. Quality is first class, number of accessories on the market second to none. Longevity ( now here comes the crunch) absolutely appalling. Its a good job the 4000 is guaranteed for two years. I`m on my third one in eighteen months. The first one just stopped working all together. The second had an issue with the variable speed drive. I`m keeping my fingers crossed for the third one which I should not have to for a supposed quality product.
The support was second to none. Bosch ( who you send the " in guarantee" defective Dremels) were totally efficient and in all cases said the units were not repairable and as a consequence a complete new Dremel 4000 with all associated accessories was sent to me. Now I have three complete Dremel 4000 accessory packs. Just hope the Dremel sees them through. Fingers crossed eh .