See more Paint brushes & sprayers
Diall Paint brush, Set of
- Comes with 1x 15mm round brush, 1x 21mm flat brush, 20mm, 30mm & 50mm brushes
- Clean the brush thoroughly, remembering to clean water-based paints with water & solvent-based paints with solvent cleaner. Allow to dry. Wrap in wax paper & store lying flat. Never leave your brush standing in water or turpentine.
Features and benefits
- Ensures excellent performance in all paints
- These epoxy resin thermo bonded brushes ensure superb paint pick-up & spreading rates
- Synthetic filament ensures high-quality application, finish & durability
- Exceptional value brushes set with beige coloured lossless bristles offers superb cutting qualities & is also easy to clean in water or solvent
- Soft-tipped finish medium brush with fixed head movement
- Soft-touch handle with flat & round tip
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
|Handle material||Polypropylene (PP) & thermoplastic rubber (TPR)|
They shed bristles straight out of the pack
JonatHome - 3 months ago
I used one of these brushes for the first time today, straight out of the pack, brand new, and I was picking bristles out of my paintwork within 5 minutes. Giving the pack the benefit of the doubt, thinking it might have been that particular brush, I switched to a different one from the same pack. Same result. They're rubbish. Don't waste your time and money on them.
great for painting door frames
omgbob - 5 months ago
well bought these brushes after watching you tube on tips on painting my door frames and round one did brilliantly so much so now the wife wants them doing..
7lv - 5 months ago
Bought this pack yesterday and so fat have used 3 brushes. Straight away bristles fell out, having to pick bristles out of the paint and then pulling clumps out in between. So disappointed. Didn’t even bother to wash the brushes just put them straight into the bin.
cincodemayo - 8 months ago
Haven’t used all yet but of those I have, they are perfect for all types of paint. Bought more in reserve for next time I paint
Adam999 - 8 months ago
Used with Dulux Magnolia and white paint. They are very nice to use, don't really lose hairs, I did find one shed a few when I was cleaning but think that was bad luck rather than bad manufacturing. I'd happily buy again.