See more Tile trims
Diall Gloss Chrome effect 10mm Straight Aluminium External edge tile trim
Give a neat and stylish finish to your tiles with this polished aluminium straight edge trim. Suitable for use with tiles up to 10mm thick, to hide and protect the exposed raw edges of tiles.
- Suitable for Wall
- Resistant to rust
- Recommended for - Wall & floor tiles, ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, wet rooms & en-suites
- Install with tile adhesive when tilling
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This tile trim is ideal for adding a decorative finish that also masks irregularities, protects edges and ensures a symmetrical finish. Made from aluminium for durability, great for busy kitchens and bathrooms!
- Ideal if you want to add protection and a clean finish to your tiling projects. It hides the exposed, raw edges of your tiles, masks irregularities and ensures a symmetrical finish, all while protecting your tiles edges against damage
- Suitable for use with wall tiles that are up to 10mm thick. Available in 11 colours for an easy match with the tiles of your choice. Additional options are available for tiles that are up to 8mm and 12.5mm thick
- Easy to install with tile adhesive when tiling
- Made from aluminium for durability, this tile edge trim is both resistant to water and to rust, ensuring a high level of protection and a great decorative finish to your tiles for years to come
- Perfect for any room of the house, especially frequently used bathrooms and kitchens
|Maximum tile thickness||10mm|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
Price is a disgrace
Dessssss - 1 year ago
The price of this item is an insult to your customers. I will not be shopping a b & q again, it would be last on my list if I were on a desert island!
2 trims £37.50 in store 350% more than normal retail. Treat your customers badly and they won’t return!!!!!
Hilary M - 4 years ago
Look really nice, give a crisp modern appearance and make all the difference. However I think they're very expensive as you can buy online much cheaper. If I had had time I would have done so but I needed them quickly. Having said that I'm still glad I bought them.
Anonymous - 4 years ago
I have had this straight edge trim fitted and have installed myself in a number of bathrooms and other tiled areas. Easy to install and looks good.