See more Toilet seats & fittings
Cooke & Lewis Palmi Black Standard close Toilet seat
This Cooke & Lewis Palmi black toilet seat is made from moulded bamboo.
- Instructions for fitting: Fitting instructions included
- Only fixings included
- Instructions for care: Clean with a soft wet cloth. Do not use abrasive liquid cream, steel wool, or sharp tools which could damage the surface
- Compatible with Hinge width from 110mm to 200mm
Features and benefits
- Clean with a soft wet cloth. Do not use abrasive liquid cream, steel wool, or sharp tools which could damage the surface
- Compatibility - Hinge width from 115mm to 205mm
- Fitting instructions included
|Hinge fitting width||110-200mm|
|Hinge material||Stainless steel|
|Toilet lid closure||Standard close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Bottom fix|
Fits great, getting it streak free impossible
diq - 9 months ago
Fitted easily and nifty little tool for tightening nuts.
BUT, impossible to get streak free due to high gloss finish. Says use warm soapy water but still streaky.
For this reason, definitely would NOT buy again
Fixings wrong size
Jamesralph - 1 year ago
Just tried to fit this toilet seat, and found the fixings to tighten up the toilet seat are the wrong size making it impossible to fix. Had to reuse the old fixings to secure it. They should be M6 thread, but these fixing nuts to push straight over.
Good price but not 100%
Rich2000 - 2 years ago
The price of this seat is very good, but a couple of days after I had fitted it I noticed a very small lacquer mistake on the tip of the front of the lid which means there is a small white circular mark.
The seat itself is also a fraction too long for a standard toilet.
A non returnable product when fitted, so I will just have to live with it.
A minor mark, but I will notice it until the seat gives up the ghost.
Very pleased looks really nice
Shelly211 - 2 years ago
Very easy to fit even if you are like me and useless at DIY. Literally took a few minutes to work out instructions and fit to the toilet. Looks classy and durable and more expensive than £15. Really pleased would recommend