See more Counter & cabinet lighting
Colours Minidoka Gloss White Mains-powered LED Under cabinet light IP20 (W)312mm
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Comes with 1x 5W integrated bulb & fixing pack
Features and benefits
The under cabinet lighting is perfect to light a tasking area such as cooking or workspace. You can install it inside, above or under surfaces of the kitchen, bookcase or wardrobes, the possibilities are endless.
- IP20 offers protection against solid objects up to 12mm in a dry room
- Not suitable for humid environments
- Energy rated A for an efficient light solution
- The under cabinet option provides you with a neutral colour, medium intensity light and beam angle
- LED technology reduces power consumption, is longlasting and environmentally friendly, saving energy and money in the long term
|Bulb included||Bulb included|
|Maximum bulb wattage||5W|
|Motion sensor||No motion sensor|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Variable light colour||Non-variable light colour|
pmc2 - 1 year ago
It had a nice bright light but previous purchases from B & Q of under cabinet lights have been a warm white not pure white light The warm white is preferable for us as it gives a better ambience. Therefore disappointed
Did the job perfectly
screwdriver32 - 1 year ago
I bought several of these to re do the lights in my kitchen, & i couldn't be happier, They DO come with the connector cables (one in each box) & were super easy to fit, i was able to link five lights on one cabinet easily & four on another set of cabinets all in under one hour. The effect was brilliant compared to the old tubes i had installed originally.
no extension / join cables available
Mister Angry - 1 year ago
I bought six of these lights for our kitchen only to find you have to plug each one into the wall as B&Q dont supply any joining cabled to allow you to loop them all together , even although each light had the facility to do this.