See more Floor tiles
Burgundy Beige Matt Stone effect Porcelain Outdoor Floor Tile, Pack of 7, (L)600mm (W)300mm
15% off Tiling. Discount applied at checkout.
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- High slip resistance
- Frost protected
- A degree of colour or shade variation is an inherent part of these products. Mix tiles to provide a natural finish during installation. We recommend using an adhesive specifically intended for fixing porcelain tiles.
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners
- Statutory guarantee
Features and benefits
Upgrade your garden with our burgundy outdoor tiling. It has the appearance of burgundy stone, but because it’s a tile, it’s more affordable and easier to maintain than a paving slab
- A safe, slip-resistant option, ideal for wet or frequently used areas
- An elegant, economical option that combines the look of natural stone with the durability and easy maintenance of tile
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
Perfect Patio Tiles
FreshCream - 28 days ago
I had my heart set on a porcelain patio, but they are so expensive elsewhere; B&Q had them cheaper than anywhere else on the market, because they arent as thick as what others are selling. I was worried that might be a problem, but I decided to take a chance, and I'm so glad I did. My garden renovation is complete and looks stunning. The price is great, and they are a lovely light beige/cream colour (dont let the word 'burgundy' in the description fool you). Highly recommend.
Product description not accurate
Gordon13 - 1 month ago
Bought these for an outdoor (garden) project as they’re just the size we were looking for. They are 600 x 300 but only 8mm thick and not the 9.2mm as advertised. Also there’s 8 in the pack and not 7 as described.
As I’ll be laying them over eco grid, amongst other things I hope they’ll be strong enough for the job.