See more Random orbit sanders
Bosch 220W Corded Random orbit sander PEX 220 A
This corded random orbit sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks.
- 24000 rpm (orbits per minute) with 1.25 mm orbit diameter and to produce a smooth, fine finish
- 125mm long sanding plate
- Supplied with a 2.5 m cable, Dust microfilter box to help keep workspaces clean and Bosch micro filter
Features and benefits
- Bosch micro filter system is the built in dust extraction element that sucks the dust directly into the micro filter box
- Hook and loop type fastening for fast and convenient sanding sheet changes
- Ergonomic design allows for easy one-hand operation for fatigue-free working overhead and on curved surfaces
- Softgrip for a safe, non slip grip and excellent handling
- Guarantee - 2 years
|Model name/number||PEX 220 A|
|No load speed||24000 rpm|
|Paper fastening type||Hook & loop|
|Sanding disc diameter||125mm|
Ldn - 1 month ago
I was expecting something with fast rotation; a bit of muscle to take on the task. Instead it’s very noisy does not move very fast and with a bit of down pressure it stops. Waste of money. I think I can do as well or better using a hand block and sandpaper.
First tool from Bosch that really disappointed me
Robert K - 4 months ago
Not truly random orbit, slightly underpowered. Impossible to not have swirl marks with this one. Cheaper black&decker gives miles better finish in half the time with same pads used on same material.
dodo333 - 6 months ago
Sanded down my dining table. Works really well! Might be good to attach a vacuum to collect as much dust as possible, but the included bag still works well.
Poor hook and loop system
ThompsonServices - 3 years ago
I've had two of these and 2 bases as the hooks fail.
JK3 - 3 years ago
Exactly what I needed for hobby woodworking and DIY. Can’t fault it for the price and what I am using it for.