See more BBQ's
Blooma Rockwell 210 Black Charcoal Barbecue
This Blooma Rockwell charcoal barbecue is perfect for grilling.
- (H)1080mm x (W)1007mm x (D)590mm grill size
- Comes with 2x grills
- We recommend you protect your barbecue with a barbecue cover when not in use
Features and benefits
With the Rockwell range, the difference is in the detail. Easy to assemble and even easier to move around, garden grilling is a piece of cake (or steak). The removeable grill is dishwasher safe and the handy ash collection tray makes cleaning up simple and fuss free.
- Cooking on charcoal gives you a great smoky barbecue taste
- Pull over lid brings the temperature up quickly and holds in the smoky flavour
- Adjustable lid aeration system ensures ventilation and temperature control during cooking
- Side tray and chopping board to prepare or serve food
- Removeable ash collection tray makes cleaning up quick and easy
- Stainless steel grills are dishwasher safe
- Wheels for easy movement and storage
- Epoxy coated paint keeps your barbecue looking newer for longer
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
great for the family
sharon1571 - 2 months ago
read the reviews, decided this was the one for us. It is solid and the food was cooked to perfection. It took just over 1 hour to assemble. B & Q if you read these reviews, please supply a warming rack for us to buy as you do not supply one with the bbq.
RCB2019 - 3 months ago
I bought this because I presumed at this price it would be fantastic quality and build.
It was not easy to put together as the holes don't line up easily - it got easier as I drank more and more gin putting it together because I cared less and less by the end.
Its wobbly and not the most sturdy of items.
It doesn't come with the top warming rack despite having a space and holes for one?!
However, it did the job. Its got a good sized cooking space, and the ash collector at the bottom is useful.
Now, to source a suitable BBQ cover.
Katie170 - 4 months ago
Really happy with our new BBQ.
Looks great, and very functional.
Cooked with it at the weekend with no issues. The ash collector underneath is really useful.
We bought a wrought iron rack that sits on the top like a warming rack (from B&Q) and that works well. Shame it doesn't come with one.
Overall really happy!
Not worth the money - see my photos
Ian p 23 - 4 months ago
After 1 summers use all seemed fine. It was put away for the winter and I’ve just got it out from storage. It’s covered in mould and rust. It was so cheaply made and the paint was wafer thin. Im very disappointed. Yet again B&Q sell an inferior product at an inflated price.
Rich1973 - 5 months ago
Easy to build, solid and looks great! Would recommend.