See more Ground lights
Blooma Bridger Matt Black Solar-powered LED External Spike light
- Great for lighting up your outdoor space
- No mains connection required
- Fixings sold separately
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
Features and benefits
This light is ideal for lighting and decorating a pathway , and to help you to walk safely at night time.
- You can install it in a garden, along a walkway, a garage way, or recessed in a terrace.
- The solar power source allows you to save energy. It's easy to install without any electrical installation. Once it’s fully charged, it will stay alight between 6 to 8 hours. It starts automatically at night time.
|Light colour||Cool white|
|Power voltage supply||3.2V|
|Resistant to water||Waterproof|
It’s working fine
ravenrob - 5 months ago
I cannot fault this light despite the reviews.. i have the solar panel tie wrapped a bit higher to catch the sun and it lasts all night
Waste of money
Robbo07 - 1 year ago
Bought identical product from B&Q last year except it had three light's. It's now failed. I've replaced all the batteries with new rechargeable batteries and can only get the first light working. When I connect either of the other two lights the first one goes out or fades. Now making do with one light until that one fails :(
Not much use in a British winter.
Leedwood - 1 year ago
These lights probably work fine in bright sunny South China where they are no doubt made. But the solar panel is far too small to give more than 45 minutes lighting time in a dull British winter. They either need a much bigger panel or a lower power lamp to get any useful operating time. As such they are not really much use. Very disappointed.