See more Paddling pools
Bestway Fast set PVC Pool 3.05m x 0.76m
- Provides children with hours of fun and creative outdoor play
- Comes with Filter Pump (220-240V), Compatible with Cartridge 58093(I)220-240V
Features and benefits
This Fast Set Round L3.05 x W3.05 x H0.76m pool provides children with hours of fun and creative outdoor play.
- Water capacity (80%): 3,638 L (961 gal.) Easy set up
- Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls. Liner is supported by an inflatable top ring
- Select a level surface, inflate top ring and the pool will rise as it’s filled with water. Flow control drain valve for easy draining. Valve attaches to garden hose so water can be drained away from the pool area
- Heavy-duty repair patch. Full colour box
- Extra strength side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers. This creates a total thickness of 0.40-0.80mm (16-32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool
- The limited warranty is valid: 1 year warranty for the filter pump or sand filter, 180 days warranty for the pool, 90 days warranty for all other components from the date of_x005F_x000D_purchase
|Litre capacity (L)||3638L|
|Assembly required||Assembly not required|
angryandannoyed - 2 months ago
Totally useless. Bout this pool, inflated it and used it once. It’s not fit for the job. The material is too thin and can’t support the amount of water in it. The top ring, bulged in the sun during the day and therefore, started to lose air. Had to take it spawn and do away with it. Absolutely rubbish.
T83 - 3 months ago
Difficult to set up. Water is supposed to support the sides as it fills. This didn’t happen and it needed readjusting several times which became progressively more difficult as it filled as it became heavier. Overnight it shifted shape again and ended up flooding over one side which meant it needed readjusting and refilling again which, given the time and amount of water it takes to fill, was a huge inconvenience. Totally useless pool. Buy a fully inflatable pool or one with sides that are supported by beams.
Perfect Garden Pool
becky01 - 1 year ago
Only had a week so not sure on durability. But easy set up, about 6-8hrs to fill with water. Really happy with it, love floating on my ring