See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis New York White Sta-tite bottom fix Soft close Toilet seat
15% off when you spend £250 on Bathroom products. Discount applied at checkout
This Bemis New York white toilet seat features a soft close function, meaning that it will close slowly and quietly when put down. The seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system and silentium® adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with STA-TITE® fastening system and Silentium® adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water, taking care to dry hinges thoroughly. Never use scourers or abrasives as these will damage the product surface, ensure seat & lid are raised when using bleach in bowl
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 145mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Silentium® - Slowly and quietly closes to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Hinge fitting width||145-165mm|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite bottom fix|
quinnuk - Yesterday
fairly good seat, the warranty is 2 years but if it fails in the first year the warranty says B&Q will replace it. I had mine replace twice now in the first year. Remember to keep the warranty and your proof of purchase.
The warranty will not extend with replacement.
Within the first year, please contact your point of purchase. Expenses for
removal and replacement are not covered. The warranty is voided without a
valid proof of purchase.
Not strong enough to support weight of average use
Anonymous - 29 days ago
Easy to fit, looks and feels great but snapped after only a week or so, see photo. Money back? Very disappointed. Similar product also broke in same place a few years ago. Though they might have improved. Hinges better, yes, but no strength in material. N.B. No abnormal weights or use. NOT stood on!
Expensive but good quality
The Fogster - 31 days ago
This is a good quality seat, but is expensive for what you get, hence only 4 stars because of the price
Not worth the monry
Buzz12 - 1 month ago
Bought this seat as because it looked sturdy and I liked the soft close function (good with small children), put it on less than a week ago and like many of the other reviews on here, the seat has snapped across the side, and the soft close doesnt work, you have to force the seat closed. Definitely wouldnt recommend.
paint coating coming away after 4 weeks.
AndyJK - 1 month ago
Closes nicely but paint has started chipping off after only 4 weeks.