See more Stoves
Be Modern Torva Electric Stove
- Comes with Stove supplied with fixing brackets, user instructions and three pin plug
Features and benefits
- Freestanding electric LED stove in Matt Black finish with Chrome handle
- Lightweight, contemporary design with large viewing window
- 0.9 & 1.8kW heat settings, flame effect only setting and adjustable flame brightness
- Latest flame technology with LEDs for long life and low energy consumption
- Suitable to stand alone or within an inglenook
|Standard||EN60335-2-30:2009+A11:2012, EN60335-1:2012+A11:2014, EN55014-1, EN55014-2 EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN62233:2008, WEEE, ROHS|
|Control location||Behind the door|
Behsucsnbsoxna - 6 months ago
Made with cheap plastic, is VERY noisy and last but not least... it stopped working after only 9 months of minimal use! Don't be fooled by the price. Save yourself the time and money and invest in the good stuff. I'm currently on hold trying to get my refund. The only good thing that's come out of this is that I am within the 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Not as described !
Granof11 - 10 months ago
Had to return this fire as it wasn’t as described . Website said it came with a remote control which is why I purchased it . It did not ! I even contacted the company direct to double check prior to contacting B&Q customer services. Not a happy customer on this occasion