See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 8x4 Pent Green & white Metal Shed
This Greenvale 8x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
this product is not very good
tinastaps - 1 year ago
i bought this product and was quite disappointed with it was supposed to be 8ft x 4ft but was actually 8ft x 43 in my son was having problems putting it together as a lot of the holes were not lining up. i dont think it was worth what i paid for it
Mark88 - 4 years ago
Takes hours to assemble due to it not fitting together correctly. The metal is extremely cheap and flimsy. The doors catch on the screws and make a horrible grating sound and they don't close properly. Very disappointed and wouldn't buy it again.
Not to be tackled in a rush!
Ace builder - 4 years ago
Well it's up and is perfectly adequate. Took a full day to erect and definitely needs two people and a lot of patience. A LOT of screws and nuts involved. Instructions need to be followed to the letter, then it goes together pretty well.
Not for the faint hearted!
Lack of info
MIB55 - 5 years ago
My wife and I assembled the shed and it was quite difficult. After a week or so we had some rain and we now find that the shed is not waterproof. If we had known that we would not have purchased it.
Ken44 - 5 years ago
I'm not that happy because when u screw it together the holes don't match up right